Would you like to win a signed copy of the latest Vlad adventure?
For a chance to get your hands on Vlad and Tutankhamun’s Tomb and a goodie bag, you need to draw or describe what Vlad, Mui the cat, and Kel the tomb-artist are looking at. The answer does not need to match the actual page in the book, we want to hear and see lots of exciting alternatives too.
Once you have finished your entry send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Saturday 16th January 2021. Kate and Sam will choose a winner.
To download a template for your entry click here.
There is also a chance to win a book, by liking and sharing the posts about the competition on the following social media:
Terms of the competition and social media draw:
- Entries for signed book from sharing and liking posts will go into a draw and the winner will be randomly selected from all entries on Sunday 17th January 2021
- Entries for the signed book and goodie bag will be judged on Sunday 17th January 2021 based on entries describing or drawing what Vlad, Miu and Kel are looking at. Entries must have been submitted to email@example.com by 5pm on Saturday 16th January 2021
- You may enter each of the separate competitions once
- Winners will be notified through the email or social media
- All entries may be shared on social media and the Reading Riddle or Vlad website
- Timing of delivery of the winning books will depend on restrictions due to Covid, but the arrangements will be communicated with the winners.